The transformation program is a multi-year change program which includes three interlinked areas: the roll-out of a new strategy, a leadership and culture program for all employees and an optimisation program for the organisation structure. All three programs are conducted in the Netherlands and Germany and executed in three languages (English, German, Dutch). To support the transformation a communication program is in place and managed by the Communication Lead. The communication program for the transformation delivers content across multiple internal audiences, channels and media. The execution of the related communication activities – e.g. events, newsletters, videos and internal communication campaigns – is done together with the communication team in the Netherlands and Germany. The Junior Communication Advisor supports the communication program of the transformation. The Junior Communication Advisor reports to the Communication Lead of the Transformation Office and liaises with the communication team and external suppliers involved in the transformation.
• Studies in communication or similar (HBO+ or WO level)
• Starters role with minimum of one year relevant internships or work experience
• Project management skills (e.g. planning, monitoring, organise documents, mailbox and agenda management, organise meetings)
• Fluency in Dutch (native) and English (fluent), common understanding of German is a (big) plus
• Knowledge of and affinity with SharePoint
• Flexible, hands-on, pro-active ‘can do’ mentality, positive energy